Monday, January 4, 2010

Swimming

After the big morning of activity we had lunch and a couple hoursof sun bathing. We then went for an ice cream across the street and went in to the BlockBuster that is closing down to find some more cheap bubble gum. Unfortunately there was no bubble gum left. So we grabbed some stickers and headed home.




After some lounging around the girls decided they still had enough energy to go swimming so we headed to the pool. They didn't have quite as much energy as they had anticipated and the crying started as soon as it was time to go.




We had our taco dinner and are now all packed and ready to go to The Magic Kingdom tomorrow. I hope those two get some good sleep tonight because they really need it. It's a lot of walking and a lot of excitement. I'll probably have an update for you all on Wednesday because it'll be late by the time we get back.

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like the girls are having all the fun they can stand. Looking forward to photos of them at Disney World. I'd send you photos of the fourteen trucks lined up on the street today for the snow removal operation, plus the foreman's truck that broke down in the middle of the street and held everything up, but I suspect your interest is limited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would make for a good laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes what a mess... I cleaned it up a bit. With this blogger, what you see is not always what you get.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So your all geared up for tomorrow's big day. Hope you have a great time. The girls look like they really are enjoying the pool. It's so nice to see. Aren't vacations great!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi. Can't wait to see the Disney pictures. I think we'll attempt taking Nathan this year. I don't know if he'll be scared or awestruck. Sounds like the girls are having such a great time. Thanks for keeping us posted on your daily activities....it's a really nice read! Big hugs to all. Anna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!!! Where have you all disappeard to?? Hope all is well. Anna

    ReplyDelete