Friday, January 8, 2010

Disney World (part 2)




Our next stop was the Dumbo ride. I remember waiting over an hour and a half last year for this one. We got on in under thirty minutes. Mommy took Olivia and I got to go on with Alexandria. I had missed the ride last year so it was fun that we could all go this time.

After the Dumbo ride Alexandria just HAD to give her big old pink Dumbo a kiss. She's funny that way. I asked her to stay there so I could grab a picture. She was all smiles when it came to this ride, but off we went to try something else...

We headed towards Ariel's Grotto because it too said the wait was only thirty minutes. There was a neat little "Wild Animals" trailer where I was eventually able to get the girls to look at me for a photo op. Then we moved on to the lineup for Ariel.

Thankfully there is a little play area there for the kids while the parents stand in line. Yeah, what a deal. The girls had fun jumping on these little pink lily pads that made water squirt out of the top of some artificial underwater plant life.

Helena ran off to our carriage to grab us some sandwiches while we waited in line. That was pretty good and before we knew it we came face to face with Ariel. Helena also pointed out that she was rather glad that "Ariel" wasn't wearing what she wears in the movies...

To be continued...

1 comment:

  1. Olivia doesn't seem to be to sure about the mermaid!
    Angie

    ReplyDelete