The girls are heading out to do the treasure hunt this morning with mommy so I'm stuck in the room surfing the net. You see there's this 'kiddie corner' here that has activities throughout the day for kids. They handed us an itinerary when we got here and Helena was very keen on bringing them to some activities.
Since nothing much is happening and I've got this ton of pictures here, I decided I would add them in here while I have my coffee and bagel.
Granny insists that we have ice cream when we're in Florida with the girls. We haven't found Rainbow Ice Cream yet, but the girls enjoyed McDonald's vanilla just the same.
As promised, here's the pictures of the seashell jewelry boxes the girls made. Pretty fancy stuff here. Alexandria's here is shaped like a heart and uses magnets to stay closed.
Here's Olivia's which is shaped like a chest and uses a latch to stay closed. The girls got to pick each of the shells and choose where they go on the boxes, but the "lady" at the kiddie corner was the only one to use the glue gun.
Wow, what beautiful jewellry boxes. You did good Olivia and Alexandria. Nice to see little lamb and all those colorful ponies having fun too. Maybe the girls will find rainbow ice cream on their treasure hunt. Great idea having activities for the kids.
ReplyDeleteEnjoying a sky and an ocean of blue,
ReplyDeleteAnd lots of new things for the girls to do,
Like putting small shells on a coffer with glue,
And ordering many an ice cream for two.
No Rainbow in sight but Vanilla will do.
Then making a video eating them too.
The cream looks quite fresh; can you still hear it moo?
And Andrew is blogging so we get a view,
Although it's online for both Gentile and Jew.
We wish you good times from our northern igloo.