Monday, December 28, 2009

The Beach

We finally made it to the beach. A really nice day but a little windy. Nobody complained though and the girls played in the sand, went to the kiddie water slide and played at the kiddie park. As usual, Helena tried to sit in the sun and read her book. I don't know what she's reading but it sure seems addicting. Not only that, when she's reading, it's like there's no one else in the world. I snapped a few pictures and helped the kids on the monkey bars.



After that we headed indoors away from the wind where there's a nice heated pool. We swam around on 'noodles' until Olivia and mommy were just too hungry to carry on. Alexandria, who loves the water, would have stayed all day. I didn't get a picture of that because I was in the pool too.

We headed back to the room for pickles and fruits (don't ask) and now the girls are playing and mommy is back to her book.

5 comments:

  1. hi andrew...love the pictures. your place sure looks nice. helena is so classic with her book....we have her in that pose while we're camping, here at our place and i'm sure even on dieppe on the deck....it is too too funny!!! whatever she's reading, i want some of that too. olivia sure looks like she was getting blinded there...the poor little thing!! looks like they are having so much fun...great memories. keep the pictures coming! :) big hugs to all. anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Andrew et al! Thanks for the photos. It's great to see the kids having fun. I've got to sign into the PC to make a comment because the browser on my Mac won't register them. sheesh. We had a little snow today so let that add to your happiness. Mom and I have been cleaning out my office. Seven tons of filed paper going into the recycle bin tomorrow. Tell the ladies Grampa says hello.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Andrew and family,

    I've enjoyed reading about your adventures thus far and seeing the photos that you've posted. It looks like you're having good weather - what is the temperature where you are?

    Take care,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures. The girls really seem to be having a lot of fun. Helena now has the time to read hope she brought more than one book. I was the anonymous one that didn't add my name. Still trying to figure this whole blog thing out. Keep the pictures coming. Sara

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think you have enough pictures of Helena reading books.....you should take a few more.

    ReplyDelete