Monday, December 28, 2009

We got sun!





It's a beautiful day today and we're all set to go to the park and do a little swimming. The girls are very excited about all this. Olivia's only words since we got here have been "I want to go swimming." We've been sleeping in past nine almost every day so I know the girls are having fun.

I asked the girls to help me with some pictures of the place so I hope this is good enough. We've got the ground level and the second floor where the girls are on the balcony.

The sun proved to be too strong for the girls so they reacted quite funny to being blinded by the bright rays. They aren't deterred though and still want to go swimming. We've managed to get them dressed and we're on our way out. Thanks for all the comments and don't forget, if you're anonymous, I have no idea who you are. Put your name on the post.

Ok time to go. I'll be back later with pictures of the girls at the park. Come on, you know you want to see that.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a nice place, although judging from these pictures, Olivia doesn't seem to be convinced.

    What?! No Cracker Barrel today?

    ReplyDelete