Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A day of rest

Nothing much happening today. We did our exploring yesterday and now we're getting some much needed rest. It's fine by me as it's quite cold out there. Sunny, but like 12 degrees or something. Monica and Peter stopped by today to say hello and tell us about great deals over at JC Penny. I'm sure we'll be going out this afternoon to see what we can see, but for now we're just resting the bones. Girls are watching a Barbie movie on the Xbox I brought. See? It wasn't just for me.

5 comments:

  1. Well let me tell you we just got back from some errands and it is -15 with blustery winds. Yuck. I hate it, 12 degrees would be good. Love all the pictures. Olivia, what happened to your blue sunglasses? A day of rest is a good thing. Love to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, it's hood-up weather here with yesterday's snow blowing horizonatally across roads and off roofs. I shovelled stairs and driveway this morning - not exactly enough precip to use the snow blower. Besides I like using a shovel with the handle at a weird angle. 12 degrees sure sounds good to us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well well well. I found a way to post a comment from my Mac. I downloaded a new browser called 'Flock' and used it instead of Firefox. Now it's no problemo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi....we're at -11 and -21 with the wind!! it is absolutely brutal out there!! enjoy your 12 degrees buddy...it's sure better than this. they got great great deals going on in the stores right now....they say that this is the week for great bargains and some of the good stores to hit are best buy (you'll like this one), wal-mart, toys'r'us (kids will go crazy here), macys, barnes&noble & aldo shoes (helena will like that). happy shopping if you do go out. bye. anna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like the weather there is taking your Xbox into consideration. The cooler weather should help prevent it from over heating.

    Let me know when your in-laws stop by to report what they've found at Best Buy.....then I might be interested.

    Also, why is Dad blogging over your blog about the troubles with Macs? There's PLENTY of other places for that!

    ReplyDelete